Thursday, December 9, 2010

What I learned

In this class I have learned how to get my point across in the most educated, meaningful way possible.  Someone once told me that it doesn’t matter how smart you are and how many good ideas you may have if you do not have the skills to present them in a positive way to people.  The communication skills in this class are unique because they are not just tailored to getting you through speeches in college or other things that seemed to be a trend in other communication classes; they are applicable to everyday life and also going to be very applicable to everyday life in the work force in all of our futures.  Working in groups, knowing how to argue in the most understandable and convincing way, and being able to come to a conclusion by stating premises that help build your point are just some examples of the major ideas that we learned in this course that I learned that really stuck with me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment